We use the industry-standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to keep all of your order, billing, and shipping information secure.
The Sweet Dreams family of stores uses industry standard security techniques on the Sweet Dreams Site to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you at the Sweet Dreams Site. When you access your account information or transmit personally identifiable data to the Sweet Dreams Site, that information is stored on servers that the Sweet Dreams Site has attempted to secure from unauthorized access or intrusion. "Secure Socket Layer" software encrypts all personal information you transmit to the Sweet Dreams Site. The Sweet Dreams family of stores cannot be and is not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
It's simple, really. At checkout, you'll be asked to log into your PayPal account using your email address and password. Click to confirm your payment and then you're done.
Is PayPal secure?
Your financial security is our highest priority. You're protected from any unauthorized payment made from your PayPal account. Your sensitive financial information is securely stored on Paypal’s servers.
When you use PayPal to pay online, you provide only your PayPal email address.
Sweet Dreams receives a payment from PayPal without ever seeing your financial information.
Can I use PayPal without money in my PayPal account?
Yes, you can. To pay for things or to send money, simply link your bank account or credit card to your PayPal account. You can do this when you sign up for an account, or by updating your PayPal account profile. To view and edit your profile, log in to your PayPal account and click on Profile at the top of the page.
This does not apply to Student Accounts. If you have a Student Account, you must have money in your account to use it.
How do I use my bank account, credit card, or debit card with PayPal?
It's easy. When you make a payment or send money, PayPal uses your PayPal balance first to cover the payment. If your PayPal balance doesn't cover the transaction, the bank account, credit card, or debit card you linked to your PayPal account will be used for the payment.
For more information on PayPal visit How PayPal Works.
Sweet Dreams Online Returns
Items purchased online at the Sweet Dreams website may be returned directly to our return center. Please see the Return Policy below for instructions. Most items may also be returned to your local Sweet Dreams store. If you are returning your online purchase to a retail store, please note:
- Refunds for items returned to a Sweet Dreams store will be in the form of store credit only.
- All returns made at a Sweet Dreams store will be subject to the applicable store return policy.
- All Candy items are considered "Final Sale" and cannot be returned.
- Sweet Dreams online purchases may be returned within 30 days. Items should be returned in unopened or original condition, with a copy of the packing slip, to our Return Center located at:
Attention: Online Returns
2901 College Ave
Berkeley, CA 94705
- A refund of the price of the item and any applicable taxes will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item. Please note that this also applies to items received as gifts. If you return a gift, the purchaser will receive a refund in the original form of payment they used to make the purchase.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded unless the item is being returned because it is damaged or defective. If you are returning an item because it is damaged or defective, please see section below on Damages and Defectives for additional details.
Many of the products that are sold on the Sweet Dreams website come with a manufacturer's warranty. For additional information on the manufacturer's warranty for a specific product, contact the manufacturer directly.